OK! I did it! My first blog, I am learning and growing already and we just had our first design team meeting. I will put some layouts and start posting once I play around with the blog some more. One step at a time! Lets see how the post looks.
I love the pink and brown. I am excited you have a blog now I can blog stalk you. LOL. I am so excited for you making the design team. You are an amazing person with so much to offer. Can't wait to see all the layouts you will be posting. P.S. I will help you organize. We need to get together and scrap.
Looking good! Can't wait to see all your posts. I'll be stalking your blog 'cause I'm a stay-at-home mom too. See you in February at DT meeting number two!
Hi Brandy...love the blog. Congrats on your Design Team position! You are an awesome scrapper and I can't wait to see your layouts that you will be creating. Jonathan also says you blog looks great. Have a nice week and Happy Belated Birthday (I think) hee hee. I'll catch up with you on that one. And also I have you and D down for both layouts, can't wait to see ya'll whip those out! See Ya!
Hello my BFF!! I am in awe over your blog!! I am so proud of you and how far you have come in the scrapbook world over such a short period of time. I've always told you it was "addicting". I'm glad that we can just sit and scrap all day long together now. Can't wait til colorado..lots of pics to take and awesome layouts to do. Love ya always!! dee
Brandy, Congtats on making the 2009 Design team. Your blog looks great. It's been fun watching you develop as a scrapper and I look forward to your future posts.
Well hello Brandy Boo.... I love your blog. I am so excited for you and the year ahead on the design team. I met a life long friend (D) and had many great times during my year! Keep up the wonderful work Love ya like my luggage... haha Christie
hey brandy!!!! thanks so much for the encouraging words......i am sooo excited about the design team......i wanna jump right into feb....to our next meeting.... we are gonna have such a great time putting all of our creative minds together!!!!
I am a 34 year old stay-at-home mother. I am married to my high school sweetheart, we have been together 19 yrs(married 14). We have 2 beautiful children, daughter 13 and son 11 and our awesome dog BUDDY!
I started scrapbooking in June of 2008 after a trip to VEGAS with my best friend on her 30th birthday. After we did our Vegas book, I haven't stopped yet. It is very addicting and fun! I never have been creative with anything, for some reason I feel that I can actually make something that looks pretty.
I am learning new techniques all the time and can't wait to try everything, but for now I scrap my memories one layout at a time!!!!!
I love the pink and brown. I am excited you have a blog now I can blog stalk you. LOL. I am so excited for you making the design team. You are an amazing person with so much to offer. Can't wait to see all the layouts you will be posting. P.S. I will help you organize. We need to get together and scrap.
ReplyDeleteLooking good! Can't wait to see all your posts. I'll be stalking your blog 'cause I'm a stay-at-home mom too. See you in February at DT meeting number two!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your DT selection!! Your blog is looking good, I love your background!! I know your year will be as great as ours was last year!!!
ReplyDeletelooking good so far!
ReplyDeleteHi Brandy...love the blog. Congrats on your Design Team position! You are an awesome scrapper and I can't wait to see your layouts that you will be creating. Jonathan also says you blog looks great. Have a nice week and Happy Belated Birthday (I think) hee hee. I'll catch up with you on that one. And also I have you and D down for both layouts, can't wait to see ya'll whip those out! See Ya!
ReplyDeleteHi Brandy, Love the colors in your blog. Our first meeting was so much fun. Can't wait till next month. Bye!!
ReplyDeleteHello my BFF!! I am in awe over your blog!! I am so proud of you and how far you have come in the scrapbook world over such a short period of time. I've always told you it was "addicting". I'm glad that we can just sit and scrap all day long together now. Can't wait til colorado..lots of pics to take and awesome layouts to do. Love ya always!! dee
ReplyDeleteBrandy, Congtats on making the 2009 Design team. Your blog looks great. It's been fun watching you develop as a scrapper and I look forward to your future posts.
ReplyDeleteWell hello Brandy Boo....
ReplyDeleteI love your blog. I am so excited for you and the year ahead on the design team. I met a life long friend (D) and had many great times during my year! Keep up the wonderful work
Love ya like my luggage... haha
Christie
hey brandy!!!! thanks so much for the encouraging words......i am sooo excited about the design team......i wanna jump right into feb....to our next meeting....
ReplyDeletewe are gonna have such a great time putting all of our creative minds together!!!!