Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Final Meeting!




I have enjoyed this year but glad the stress is over! I thought it would be easy to scrapbook after all it's what we like to do, well after having a deadline and the pressure of making sure you have a good enough layout with the DT of 2009 I found very tough to keep of with! Thanks for my peeps for all the advice!

I will miss our group, we had a great bunch of very very talented ladies and I have learned so much from each of you! To be on the Design Team with all of you was such a previlage! The talent in this group is definately magazine material!!!!!!

Thanks to all of you and I really enjoyed our monthly meetings! Hopefully we can see and still keep intouch and hopefully everyone keeps up their blogs. I will keep my up so you can see what's going on with my life from now and then!

Will miss you all, thanks for a great year Melissa your are a great leader!
Lots of Love
Brandy
Good Luck DT 2010

1 comment:

  1. Brandy... I love how the finished product came out!!! I left before you were done! Job well done... Now off to no more pressure just fun cropping! Sad you aren't joining us tonight but we always have our Wednesdays! Thanks for always being you!

    ReplyDelete